Piaugier 2020 Côtes-du-Rhône “La Grange de Piaugier”
$16.00

Piaugier 2020 Côtes-du-Rhône “La Grange de Piaugier”

80% Grenache and the remaining 20% a mix of Syrah, Carignan, Cinsault. Spice and black raspberries. Simple, straight-forward, fruit-forward, and fairly full-bodied red. Not as complex nor concentrated as their Villages but is a versatile option for stews and grilling. Organic.

5 left in stock

+