Viña Ilusión 2021 Rioja
$19.00

Viña Ilusión 2021 Rioja

90% Tempranillo, with the remaining 10% a mix of Garnacha and Graciano. Red and black fruits, with cherry and plum, orange peel, tobacco, and freshly turned soil. Medium-bodied with a soft palate and just enough acidity to keep it lively.  Viticulture is based on the Fukuoka philosophy of perma-culture. The couple who make this wine, Martin and Gloria are very in tune with their land and their local ecosystem. Organic.

18 left in stock

+